Our governing council is made up of a small group of dedicated people consisting of parents, staff and a community member.
We meet twice a term. Dates and times are decided at our first meeting of the year to best accommodate all members. The AGM is usually held in February, the date and time is advertised in our school newsletter and social media sites and we encourage parents and caregivers to attend.
Our governing council members for 2023 are:
- Chairperson: Chantel Thompson
- Secretary: Leonie Thompson
- Treasurer: Katrina Hill
- Principal: Sue Burtenshaw
- Staff representative: Jenny Coe
- Community rep: Russell Sleep
- Members: Andrea Higgs, Donna Taverner and Rebecca Weber.
If you require more information or have an item you wish to be discussed at our meetings, please contact the school.